Dark Country (Released)
- Number of bug fixes done for cards and lands gameplay;
- 2 tournaments, 5000 WAX prize pool each run;
- Auctions system launched: 5 Champion hero packs sold via that, burned over 4M of SDM token;
- Android build is finished, and now merging with a recent desktop game client;
- Guild Wars was released, and many fixes and updates were done;
- Farming launched;
- In-game client: SDM market for standard packs and unpacker implemented;
- Daily prizes were added for PVP games.
- More Android and IOS build testing;
- More Expansion set(new 40 cards) release;
- Big Balance patch;
- Heroes added to gameplay for card game;
- Items crafting;
- Leagues and Seasons as well as a daily ladder to release.
No updates for last month.
- On average we have 50 unique users for p2earn in the Gallery only, and 1000 games played per day;
- Continue on ongoing auctions for Gallery Spots and RACOON tokens, with 6 spots per day auctioned;
- Collect.Social has 100 users according to DappRadar.
Also, there are 100+ daily users (not yet tracking as users are not doing direct action via blockchain, it’s completed by our server once) for play-to-earn and over 6000 puzzle games played daily.
- Launching of the 3D gallery (in development);
- New Puzzles are to be launched as part of the p2earn approach, people can buy puzzles via RACOON token and receive WAX as prizes.
- Users can create their own farming pools with any token added;
- Updated logic of payouts.
New game in development
Codename RTP. Documents with details shared to Ig email. Status on a new game:
- Concept documents, presentations, and details can be shared upon request;
- The phase of UI elements designs is in progress;
- The phase of smart contracts architecture Is in progress;
- January/February: further development of smart contracts for the project, and web UI(designs).
- The core logic is to be ready by the end of February and deployed on testnet for starting testing.
Widget/Tool: Atomic Notify bot in telegram: @atomicnotifybot
- updated stats on the bot: Users: 274, Wallets: 163.