Dark Country (Released)
- Number of bug fixes done for cards and lands gameplay
- 2 tournaments, 5000 WAX prize pool each run
- Auctions system launched: 5 Champion hero packs sold via that, burned over 4M of SDM token.
- Android build is finished, and now merging with recent desktop game client.
- Guild wars released, and many fixes and updates done.
- Farming launched
- In-game client: SDM market for standard packs and unpacker implemented
- Daily prizes added for PVP games.
- More Android and IOS builds testing
- More Expansion set(new 40 cards) release
- Big Balance patch
- Heroes added to gameplay for card game.
- Items crafting
- Leagues and Seasons as well as daily ladder to release
No updates for last month.
3. Collect.social (Released)
- On average we have 50 unique users for p2earn in the Gallery only, and 1000 games played per day;
- Continue on ongoing auctions for Gallery Spots and RACOON tokens, with 6 spots per day auctioned
- Collect.Social has 100 users according to DappRadar. Also, there are 100+ daily users (not yet tracking as users are not doing direct action via blockchain, it’s completed by our server once) for play-to-earn and over 6000 puzzle games played daily;
- In Plans:
- Lauching of 3D gallery (in development)
- New Puzzles to be launched as part of p2earn approach, people can buy puzzles via RACOON token and receive WAX as prizes.
4. DiyFarm (Released),
Users can create own farming pools with any token added https://diyfarm.dapplica.io/ , !!Updated logic of payouts.
5. New Game in development
Codename RTP. Documents with details shared to Ig email. Status on new game:
- Concept document, presentation and details can be shared upon request.
- Phase of UI elements designs in progress, Phase of smart contracts architecture Is in progress.
- January/February: further development of smart contracts for project, web UI(designs). Core logic to be ready by end of February and deployed on testnet for starting testing.
Widget/Tool: Atomic Notify bot in telegram: @atomicnotifybot
– updated stats on the bot: Users: 274 , Wallets: 163