Dark Country (Released)
- Number of bug fixes done;
- Lands Leasing implemented in web and game client;
- 5% more users use Dark Country lands;
- Events and activities launched: that grew our audience on socials. NFT Hive, R-Planet events;
- Monthly trading volume is depending on the month, in the recent month around 3 500 USD;
- Anroid build, and tabled build are run for user testing mode now;
- Guild wars in internal testing, to be released in October;
- Auctions and SDM buy options are to be released in October.
- Alliance Wars to finish;
- IOS Build internal testing and preparing to release;
- Big Balance patch;
- PR and Bloggers outreach, starting ordering video reviews for the release of Dark Country;
- Heroes added to gameplay for the card game;
- SDM staking for all players on lands;
- Leagues and Seasons as well as a daily ladder to release;
- In-game purchases (packs for SDM, in website and game client, other game spendings for SDM).
Atomic Notfiy bot in Telegram: @atomicnotifybot
- Updated stats on the bot: Users: 270, Wallets: 16, which is 8%+ growth from the previous report.
- On average we have 50 unique users for p2earn in the Gallery only, and 1000 games played per day;
- Continue on ongoing auctions for Gallery Spots and RACOON tokens, with 6 spots per day auctioned (around 50 auctions done in September/October);
- Collect.Social has 100 users according to DappRadar. Also, there are 100+ daily users (not yet tracking as users are not doing direct action via blockchain, it’s completed by our server once) for play-to-earn and over 6000 puzzle games played daily.
- Launching of the 3D gallery;
- New Puzzles are to be launched as part of the p2earn approach, people can buy puzzles via RACOON token and receive WAX as prizes.