Dark Country Updates (Released):
- Launching final gameplay for p2e for Lands and game client in the first dates of June.
- Big 3D game update;
- Updates and adjustments in lands playtest, several fixes on game balance(buildings multipliers depending on land rarities);
- Tutorial is being added to the game release;
- Idle city builder, and game PvP for ‘meat’ resource;
- Tournament with 2000 WAX prize pool;
- Monthly trading volume is depending on month, in recent month around 20 000 USD.
In plans: - 1) Lands leasing, cards leasing - 2) Gameplay vs AI. - 2) PR and Bloggers outreach, starting ordering video reviews for release of Dark Country. - 3) Heroes added to gameplay for card game. - 4) SDM staking for all players on lands, Introduction of Alliances
- Added multiple wallets to be handled, ref program to unlock more features. gathering feedback;
- Updated stats on the bot: Users: 249, Wallets: 143, which is 40% growth from the previous report;
- Added referral upgrades.
- Advertiser continued to work with Collect;
- On average we have 50 unique users for p2earn in the Gallery only, and 1000 games played per day;
- Continue on ongoing auctions for Gallery Spots and RACOON tokens, with 6 spots per day auctioned (around 100 auctions done in April);
- Added new Defi pool/product by Dapplica that boosts tokens for different projects at DIYFarm, 5000 WAX pool for RACOON token farming launched for 5 weeks. Ongoing!
- Collect.Social has 100-250 users according to DappRadar. Also, there are 100+ daily users (not yet tracking as users are not doing direct action via blockchain, it’s completed by our server once) for play-to-earn and over 6000 puzzle games played daily;
- In plans for the following month are improvements and updates on Collect Gallery, a sub-project run on Defi farming to promote the RACOON token as well;
- New Puzzles to be launched as part of p2earn approach, people can buy puzzles via RACOON token and receive WAX as prizes.
DIY Farming Tool
Everyone can now create own farming at WAX, via our tool. Can be found at Diyfarm.dapplica.io and tutorial is here
Dapplica added a server for Hyperion for testnet, info can be found at our JSON, here as well as improved infrastructure for mainnet producer.