Dark Country Updates (Released):
- Launching final gameplay for p2e for Lands and game client in the first dates of June.
- Big 3D game update;
- Updates and adjustments in lands playtest, several fixes on game balance(buildings multipliers depending on land rarities);
- Tutorial is being added to the game release;
- Idle city builder, and game PvP for ‘meat’ resource;
- Tournament with 2000 WAX prize pool;
- Monthly trading volume is depending on month, in recent month around 20 000 USD.
In plans: - 1) Lands leasing, cards leasing - 2) Gameplay vs AI. - 2) PR and Bloggers outreach, starting ordering video reviews for release of Dark Country. - 3) Heroes added to gameplay for card game. - 4) SDM staking for all players on lands, Introduction of Alliances
- Added multiple wallets to be handled, ref program to unlock more features. gathering feedback;
- Updated stats on the bot: Users: 249, Wallets: 143, which is 40% growth from the previous report;
- Added referral upgrades.
- Advertiser continued to work with Collect;
- On average we have 50 unique users for p2earn in the Gallery only, and 1000 games played per day;
- Continue on ongoing auctions for Gallery Spots and RACOON tokens, with 6 spots per day auctioned (around 100 auctions done in April);
- Added new Defi pool/product by Dapplica that boosts tokens for different projects at DIYFarm, 5000 WAX pool for RACOON token farming launched for 5 weeks. Ongoing!
- Collect.Social has 100-250 users according to DappRadar. Also, there are 100+ daily users (not yet tracking as users are not doing direct action via blockchain, it’s completed by our server once) for play-to-earn and over 6000 puzzle games played daily;
- In plans for the following month are improvements and updates on Collect Gallery, a sub-project run on Defi farming to promote the RACOON token as well;
- New Puzzles to be launched as part of p2earn approach, people can buy puzzles via RACOON token and receive WAX as prizes.
DIY Farming Tool
Dapplica added a server for Hyperion for testnet, info can be found at our JSON, here as well as improved infrastructure for mainnet producer.