Dark Country (Released)
- Launched Lands release with SDM token, launched PVP game for SDM;
- Adjusted balances for City builder;
- Got 250+ unique users that stake NFTs into game, so now play off-chain side, with 90+ DAU onchain activities;
- Number of launch and pre-launch events with 2500-3000 entries each;
- AI game, land tournaments also released;
- Monthly trading volume is depending on month, in recent month around 12 500 USD.
– 1) cards leasing in the following days;
– 2) Alliance Wars;
– 2) Gameplay vs AI;
– 2) PR and Bloggers outreach, starting ordering video reviews for release of Dark Country;
– 3) Heroes added to gameplay for card game;
– 4) SDM staking for all players on lands, Introduction of Alliances;
- fixed bot stability;
- updated stats on the bot: Users: 256, Wallets: 149, which is a 5% growth from the previous report.
- advertiser continued to work with Collect;
- On average we have 50 unique users for p2earn in the Gallery only, and 1000 games played per day;
- Continue on ongoing auctions for Gallery Spots and RACOON tokens, with 6 spots per day auctioned (around 120 auctions done in June/July);
- Collect.Social has 100 users according to DappRadar. Also, there are 100+ daily users (not yet tracking as users are not doing direct action via blockchain, it’s completed by our server once) for play-to-earn and over 6000 puzzle games played daily;
- New Puzzles to be launched as part of p2earn approach, people can buy puzzles via RACOON token and receive WAX as prizes;
- June’s trading volume is 555 USD.
Recovered Hyperion Services back.